Announcements will be posted on the discussion board.
- Lecture: MWF, 3:30-4:20pm CSE2 G10
- Section: TTh, 3:30-4:50pm, MGH 030
Asking Questions, Getting Help, And Giving Feedback
It is very important to us that you succeed in CSE 120! Outside of lectures and sections, we provide lots of ways to ask questions and discuss course issues:
- Visit office hours! (See our course calendar!) In addition, if you need extra time or need to discuss something in private, feel free to email and make an appointment.
- Make a public post about course content on the course discussion board, which benefits the whole class. This also allows other students to answer your question so you can receive a faster response. This is the best way of asking questions about class-related topics.
- Make a private post to just the course staff on the course discussion board with any questions or issues you would prefer to discuss privately. We ask that, if possible, you do not email staff members individually — you will receive a faster response by posting to the entire staff.
- Send anonymous feedback to the course staff. The instructor will try to address the issue and share it with others only as appropriate, but will not have a way to reply to you without addressing the whole class.