CSE 370 Spring 2004 >> Homework
· Homework 1. Due start of class, Friday, April 9.
· Homework 2. Due start of class, Friday, April 16.
· Homework 4. Due start of class, Friday, April 30.
· Homework 5. Due start of class, Friday, May 7.
· Homework 6. Due start of class, Friday, May 14.
· Homework 7. Due start of class, Friday, May 21.
· Homework 8. Due start of class, Friday, May 28.
Your weekly assignments are due at the beginning of class on the assigned due date. Assignments handed in during or immediately after class will incur a 10% penalty. We will penalize your assignment 10% per day for each additional day late. Assignments due Friday will be charged 20% if turned in over the weekend, 30% if turned in on Monday, etc.
Please review the assignment solutions carefully before questioning a grade with either the instructor or the teaching assistants.
If you miss an assignment as a result of unavoidable circumstances, send the instructor a one-line email asking for an extension, the reason for your request, and the date you anticipate handing in the assignment. You know which circumstances are avoidable and which are unavoidable.
If you have a reasonable but avoidable reason for requesting an extension, send email to the instructor at least 24 hours before the assignment is due, citing a reason for the extension as above. Assume the extension is granted, unless the instructor responds to the contrary. Avoidable extension requests made after the assignment is due will generally be rejected.
Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org