- Late Policy: You will have 3 free late days that you can use on any problem sets or lab write-ups of your choice. However, you can use only 1 free late day on each assignment. There will be -10pts penalty per day thereafter. (For example, if you turn in a problem set three days late, you will lose 1 free late day, -20pts for the next two late days, but still have 2 free late days left.)
Please email the TAs if you plan to submit your assignment late.
- Matlab Tutorials
- No assignment for week 5
Catalyst E-Submit Area
IMPORTANT If you want to turn in your assignment late, please submit it using the field called 'Late Assignment', which will be open until the end of the quarter. Use this only for late homework, NOT lab.
- Lecture: T Th 10:30-11:20 am, EEB 003
- Labs: (IA) T 11:30-1:20 pm, CSE 003E
- Labs: (IB) Th 11:30-1:20 pm, CSE 003E
- Yoky Matsuoka (yoky[at]cs)
- Office: CSE 650
- Office Hour: Mondays and Thursdays (when no lecture) 10:30am - 11:20am
- Nan Li (annli[at]cs)
- Office: CSE 003E
- Office Hour: Wednesdays 10:00am-11:30am
- Jean Wu (jeaneis[at]cs)
- Office Hour: By Appointment
None. Selected scientific papers in the field of Neurobotics will be distributed.
None. There will be a project demo and a write-up due at the end of the quarter.