||Brian Bershad (cse461-instructor@cs) (Office Hours: Mon and Wed 12:30-1:30 in CSE 562)
||Harsha Madhyastha (harsha@cs) (Office Hours: Tue and Thu 11:00-12:00 in CSE 216)
Alan Liu (cse461-webmaster@cs) (Office Hours: Tue 12:30-1:30 and Fri 1:30-2:30 in CSE 216)
Ilya Maykov (ivmaykov@cs) (Office Hours: Tue 11:30-12:30 in CSE 002 lab)
You can also send email to all four course staff members at cse461-staff@cs
||Computer Networks: A Systems Approach, Third Edition, Larry L. Peterson
and Bruce S. Davie
- The paper to be read before class on Wednesday A Logic of Authentication is online
- An updated version of Amphibian with some bug fixes is available.
- Fishnet 4's deadline is extended to Monday Dec. 6th and a Fishfone implementation will be provided so you don't have to do that part.
- Fishnet assignment 4 and the grading criteria are now available.
- Fishnet v4.8 fixes bugs in parsing edge options in commands.rb and topogen.rb. Please update.
- The grading criteria that we will use for homeworks is available.
- The tentative course timeline, with reading, project, and homework dates, is up.