Introduction to Digital Design
Spring Quarter 1997
Attention: Requesting academic accomodations
If you would like to request academic accommodations due to a disability,
please contact Disabled Student Services, 448 Schmitz, 543-8924(V/TDD).
If you have a letter from them indicating you have a disability that requires
academic accommodations, please present the letter to me so we can discuss
the accommodations you might need for class.
Welcome to the CSE 370 Home Page!
This is the home page for the CSE 370 web which contains a whole bunch
of useful information about the class. Keep in mind that this document
is not static, and that new information (especially class announcements
and messages) will be added frequently. If you have any problems with this
document or the CSE 370 web, in general, send mail to cse370-webmaster@cs.
Class E-mail Archive: Messages
sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Last update: 04/2/97
Send e-mail to: your instructor,
your TAs, or to both
the instructor and TAs.
Links to previous quarters of CSE 370.
- Course administration:
- Goals and syllabus
- Meeting Times
- Lectures: MWF 1:30-2:20pm, EEB 108
- Midterm 1: Friday, April 25, 1:30-2:20pm, EEB 108
- Midterm 2: Friday, May 23, 1:30-2:20pm, EEB 108
- Final Exam: Monday, June 9 2:30-4:20pm, EEB 108
- Holidays: May 26.
- Workload and grading expectations
- PC laboratory and software tools
- Policies on collaboration and cheating
- Announcements and e-mail addresses
- Overall schedule of lecture topics
- Instructor: Robert
- Office hours: Monday 2:30-3:30pm, Sieg 316
- Office hours: Wednesday 12:30-1:30pm, Sieg 316
- TA: John Snell
- Office hours:
- Wednesday 4:30 to 5:20pm, Sieg 232
- Tuesday 10:30 to 11:20am, Sieg 232
- TA: Arvind Jain
- Office hours: 2:30-3:20, Tuesday and Thursday, Sieg 326 A.
Design Online Resources.
- Weekly assignments.
- Lectures: Online versions of the slides
used in lectures.
- Textbook: Contemporary Logic Design, R. H. Katz, Benjamin-Cummings/Addison-Wesley
- Feedback: Tell us what you
think about how things are going (even anonymously, if you so desire).
- Questions for course evaluation:
To be completed on last day of class.
Portions of the CSE 370 Web may be reprinted or adapted for academic
nonprofit purposes, providing the source is accurately quoted and duly
credited. The CSE 370 Web: Copyright 1996, Department of Computer Science
and Engineering, University of Washington.
Comments to: email@example.com
(Last Update: 01/21/97 )