Staff

All the teaching and learning assistants.

Section AA

Asmi Sathaye

she/her

sathaye@uw.edu

Office Hours

Mondays / Wednesdays 11:30 AM–12:30 PM, Allen 2nd floor breakout (Mon) / SAV 131 (Wed)

Hi! I am so excited to be a part of the course staff this quarter and work with you all. A little about me outside of computing: I was born and raised in India and moved to Bellevue, WA in middle school. I am a sophomore also pursuing a degree in Political Economy. I enjoy learning about markets, economies, and policy and eventually plan on incorporating those concepts with data science/analysis. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Thrisha Ramesh

she/her

thrisha@uw.edu

Office Hours

Thursdays 3:30 PM–5:30 PM, Allen 2nd floor breakout

Hey everyone! My name is Thrisha and I am currently a junior majoring in CS! This will be my sixth quarter as a TA overall and I’m really looking forward to TAing this class again! Outside of classes, I’m passionate about research, education, ceramics, and traveling! If you ever want to talk about anything academic or non-academic related, please feel free to reach out! I’m super excited to work with all of you this quarter and I hope you all learn a lot :)

Sheamin Kim

she/her

sheakim2@uw.edu

Office Hours

Wednesdays 11:00 AM–1:00 PM, SAV 131

Hi all, I’m a second-year INFO student specializing in Biomedical and Health Informatics. This is my 6th quarter TAing and 4th time TAing CE 163! Outside of school, I like rowing, crocheting, baking, and being critical of boba shops.

Section AB

Yuxiang Yang

yuxiangy@cs.washington.edu

Office Hours

Tuesdays 12:00 PM–2:00 PM, Allen 2nd floor breakout

Hi, and welcome to the class! I’m a 4th year PhD student in machine learning and robotics. I mainly do two things in my research: 1) collect data from robots 2) understand these data and make robots do smarter things. I also spend a lot of time with my dog.

Thrisha Ramesh

she/her

thrisha@uw.edu

Office Hours

Vatsal Chandel

he/him

vatsac@uw.edu

Office Hours

Hey everyone! My name is Vatsal and I am third-year HCDE student. I have lived in Washington all of my life so I’m used to the gloomy PNW. When I’m not working I love listening to music (336k minutes on Spotify), drinking coffee, cooking, and exploring places. Recently, I have been traveling a lot more and need some recommendations for some fun places to visit.

Section AC

Yuxiang Yang

yuxiangy@cs.washington.edu

Office Hours

Diana Tran

dianayt@uw.edu

Office Hours

Mondays 2:30 PM–4:30 PM, SAV 131

Hi everyone! I’m a junior majoring in Informatics and I’m excited to be TA’ing for CSE163 again. Some of my hobbies are cooking, gaming, and building keyboards so feel free to come talk to me about those or anything in office hours!