Regrade Policy

Students are encouraged to first discuss homework grading with their individual TA. If you aren't sure why you lost a point or if you disagree with the TA's evaluation, you should start by talking to your TA to see if you can resolve it directly. If not, you can request a regrade.

For homework regrade requests, you should fill out this Regrade Request form for our head TA, Jeremy Lipschutz, to review. Regrade requests must be submitted within 2 weeks of receiving of receiving your score for an assignment. Your entire assignment will be regraded, which may result in a lower grade.