Kai Chen

From: Tammy VanDeGrift (tammy@cs.washington.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 19:12:42 PST

    Hi. Kai Chen, a prospective student from Williams College, will be
    visiting UW on 3/23. I know this is during our spring break, but I'm
    hoping some of you will be around. I have put his schedule here:

    http://reserve.cs.washington.edu/visitor/day.php?year=2004&month=03&day=23&area=94

    Please sign up to meet with him. If someone or a group of you could take
    him to lunch, that would be great!

    Kai's interests are in theory. I know Venkat is is faculty contact, so he
    can probably give you more information about his specific interests.

    Let me know if you have any questions.

    -Tammy