Write a final report for your class project. Describe the problem, why it is interesting and challenging, the state of the art, what your solution is, and experimental results.
Make sure everyone’s name/email of your group are included. Submit a writeup in PDF, using the dropbox linked on the main web page. Each group only need to submit one copy.
- Mark Wyse: Approximate-computing framework
- Jingjing Wang: Elastic In-JVM Memory Isolation
- Venkatesh Srinivas, Eric Mackay: Logs on Logs on Logs no more: APPEND ATOMIC & REMAP Storage Primitives [writeup, slides]
- Qiao Zhang, Danyang Zhuo, James Wilcox: A Survey of Formal Verification Approaches for Practical Systems [writeup]
- Omar Sandoval: file-system bugs [writeup]
- Jialin Li: Draconis: Rethinking the Storage Stack [writeup]
- John Toman: Staccato
- Eric Mullen: Closing the Semantic Gap: Lowering the x86 CompCert Semantics
- James Bornholt: Practical High-Density Archival Storage with Synthesised DNA
- Bill Zorn: MSP430 models
- Antoine Kaufmann, Naveen Kumar Sharma: Key-value store cluster with programmability in NICs and switches [writeup, slides]