Software engineering goes beyond software development. It includes
processes from defining a product to shipping and maintaining that
product. As well as requiring strong technical skills, a good software
engineer requires strong teamwork and communication skills. Get ready
to learn software engineering principles first hand, ship product,
and survive to do it again!
- June 1
- Part (not all) of project 10a is optional.
- May 30
- Added a link to old exams.
- May 21
- Class is canceled for Wednesday, May 23. (The guest lecture
fell through.) Please spend the time Working on your project.
There were two assignments due on the evening of Thursday, May 31 less than
12 hours before the exam). I have moved these. Note that now the final
report is due on Wednesday, May 30 (1 day earlier than before) to give you
time to study for the exam.
Michael Ernst, room CSE 538 (calendar)
Martin Kellogg (calender)
- Office hours: see the schedule,
or make an appointment at another time (see our calendars).
- Time and Location: MWF 9:30-10:20 in MGH 241; TuTh 9:30-10:20, room varies; see schedule
- Discussion board
- Reaches the staff and the class.
- Contact the staff.
- Anonymous feedback
- Contact the staff anonymously. (This does not allow us to
provide you with explanations nor ask you for clarifications.)
- Assignment turn-in and grade database.