Friday, July 26, 2002
- Danny: Create an outline of acceptance tests an put them up on the web
- Jesse: Improving the interface to the scheduler class
- Herry: Generating testing data to for the Dispatcher UI and Cab Console
- Brendan: Planning for the mapper functionality in the scheduler
- Jabari: Working on unit tests
- The lower-level classes (i.e. Cabs, Zones, Customer) will be implemented by the morning of Friday, July 25, 2002.
- The Mikam Tribe plans to meet on Sunday to discuss the model class that will interact with the other modules in the project.
- We plan to begin coding this portion starting Sunday.
What we have done:
- Agreed with team Tsunami on report types
- Created preliminary database schema (is up on web).
What we are working on for the future:
- Finalize report types (Friday)
- Finalize initial schema (dependent on feedback from Mikam tribe)
- Sabina is now going to be the team lead of The Masters, instead of Orit.
- Current plan:
Fix Unit Test for CabConsole
Finish Java interfaces for CabConsole and Transmiter
- Finished so far:
- Working on currently:
- UnitTest for above classes
- All of us are thoroughly employed in learning as much java.swing as possible.
- Laid out the designs of both the DispaterUI and ManagerUI on paper. The next step is to lay it out with
- Looking into the networking/multi-Dispatching details. We've managed to do a simple peer to peer communication between two machines. We'll have to work with the model group (MIKAM Tribe) closely to get synchronized remote procedure call working correctly.
- Met with the database group today to discuss database schema that could capture all of the information that is going to be needed in order to produce the management reports necessary.