CSE 373 Data Structures and Algorithms, Summer 2015
- 8/24: Final exam grades posted in catalyst and final solution
- 8/16: Final review session, Wednesday at 7pm, location EEB 125
- 8/12: Homework 6 is posted!
- 8/6: Material from previous final exams available under exam link.
- 8/6: Any midterms that have not been picked up yet will be available after class on Friday, during Lauren's office hours, or by appointment
For most things the discussion board is the best way to communicate.
Please email to
rather than sending mail to individual staff members. Instructor email is
|Lauren Milne||CSE 216||M 1:30-2:30 pm|
|Jiechen Chen||CSE 218||Tu 12-1 pm|
|Naozumi Hiranuma||CSE 218||Wed 12-1 pm|
|Mert Saglam||CSE 218||Wed 4-5 pm|
|Yanling He||CSE 218||Th 1-2 pm|
|Mauricio Vinagre Hernandez||CSE 218||Fri 12-1pm|
Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java 3rd Ed., Mark Allen Weiss, Addison Wesley: 2012, ISBN-10: 0132576279 Errata is here. Code from the book is here. (We will also try to support the 2nd edition: Addison Wesley: 2007, ISBN: 0-321-37013-9, Errata for 2nd edition is here. Code for the 2nd edition is here.) The textbook is also available for 4 hour loan at the Engineering Library.
Many of the materials posted here and used in the course have been shared and refined by many other instructors and TAs in previous offerings of CSE373, CSE332, and CSE326.