- public abstract interface InvokeHandler
public OutputStream _invoke(String method,
- Invoked by the ORB to dispatch a request to the servant.
ORB passes the method name, an InputStream containing the
marshalled arguments, and a ResponseHandler which the servant
uses to construct a proper reply.
Only CORBA SystemException may be thrown by this method.
The method must return an OutputStream created by the
ResponseHandler which contains the marshalled reply.
A servant must not retain a reference to the ResponseHandler
beyond the lifetime of a method invocation.
Servant behaviour is defined as follows:
1. Determine correct method, and unmarshal parameters from
2. Invoke method implementation.
3. If no user exception, create a normal reply using
4. If user exception occurred, create exception reply using
5. Marshal reply into OutputStream returned by
6. Return OutputStream to ORB.
Submit a bug or feature
Submit comments/suggestions about new javadoc look
Java is a trademark or registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the US and other countries.
Copyright 1993-1998 Sun Microsystems, Inc. 901 San Antonio Road,
Palo Alto, California, 94303, U.S.A. All Rights Reserved.
This documentation was generated with a post-Beta4 version of Javadoc.