Looking for someone to talk to about CSE332? Try the Study Center in CSE room 006! There's a table there just for working on and discussing CSE332!

1 TAs

1.1 Juliette Park

Hello! My name is Juliette and I’m majoring in Computer Science with a minor in Slavic Literatures. I do research at the Sauro Lab and build websites for Web Impact. Outside school, I love to be a grandma (buy cardigans, make tea, and read) and give my dog kisses. I really look forward to the quarter and what you will all achieve!

1.2 Charles Hamilton-Eppler

Hey, all! Charles here. This is my second time TA-ing 332 and my third time overall. In my free time, I like to go hiking and take photos. Excited to meet you all!

1.3 Mohamed Awadalla

Hello! I’m Mohamed, a senior at the Allen School. This is my 6th time TAing 332 and I’m super excited for my final year here. In my free time, I like playing sports and watching F1.

1.4 Chandni Rajasekaran

Hi! My name is Chandni and I am currently a BS/MS student majoring in computer science. I am super excited to TA this course for the sixth time, since I’ve come to see that everything I’ve learned in this class has been very applicable to internship preparation. Outside of school, I really enjoy drawing and baking. As a shameless plug, I have an instagram account where I post my photorealistic color pencil drawings (username: @chandnidraws). I can’t wait to meet everyone this quarter!

1.5 Hana Smahi

Hi everyone! I’m Hana, and I’m currently a second-year student majoring in Computer Science. I’m excited to be one of your 332 TAs this quarter, and I look forward to meeting all of you! I love exploring the outdoors of the PNW through hiking, cycling, paddle boarding, and nature photography. I’m also an avid swimmer, reader, and a huge fan of comedy tv-shows (I’ve watched the office 8 times – and I’m itching to watch it again, don’t judge me). Feel free to reach out if you have any related questions or just want to chat!

1.6 Amanda Yuan

Hi, I’m Amanda. I’m a BSMS student and this will be my eigth time TA-ing for CSE 332. I like salted caramel and large hair claws. Best of luck this quarter!

1.7 Sarah Chen

Hi everyone! My name is Sarah, and I’m a third-year majoring in Computer Science. This is my second time TA-ing for CSE 332. I’m from Bellevue, WA, but I grew up in Silicon Valley. Outside of school, I love listening to music (especially 90’s alternative/rock – I’m a huge fan of RHCP, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Radiohead, Green Day, etc.), playing my guitars, teaching karate, hanging out with my dog (Leo), and reading new books. So excited to meet all of you! :)

1.8 Yafqa Khan

Hello! My name is Yafqa, and I’m excited to be your TA this term. I’m passionate about technology and enjoy exploring various fields within computer science. In my free time, I like reading, coding, and hiking. If you ever have any questions about the course or just want to chat about tech, books, or outdoor adventures, feel free to reach out! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!