Welcome to CSE 332!
Welcome! We are very excited to have you here; please get to
know us at the staff info page and the course
at the syllabus.
It is very important to us that you succeed in CSE 332. Outside of
lectures and sections there are several ways to
ask questions or engage with the staff:
- Visit office hours! This is the
best place to get detailed, hands-on debugging help and to work
with other students.
- Make a public post on the Ed Board
for general questions and discussion that both staff and other
students can contribute to.
- Make a private post on the Ed Board or email
questions or issues you would prefer to discuss privately.
- Send anonymous feeback to the instructor
course feedback is always appreciate and will be seriously
considered. She may share it with others only as appropriate,
but will not have a way to reply to you or request clarification
without addressing the entire class.
- DUE THURSDAY 8/12 at 11:59PM: EX14 Videos
- DUE SATURDAY 8/14 at 11:59PM: EX13, 14