Staff

Kris Wong (he/him): kwong272@cs
Course Instructor

About: Hi everyone! I just graduated UW CSE in the spring. I’ve TA’d many times before, for many different courses, but this is the first time I’ll be the main instructor for a class. I am so excited to have this opportunity and to get to know you all! After this summer, I’ll be moving to the bay to work for Apple. I spent the past year applying to deferred enrollment at MBA programs (Still pending admission… I’ll say which ones if I get in but don’t want to jinx it!!) and aspire to someday move into leadership roles in technology driven social enterprise businesses. I love listening to and playing music — My girlfriend and I have most recently been listening to a mix of SOUR, dance pop, and party music from the 10's. I enjoy playing saxophone, working out, and drinking boba to counteract it (Seriously, if you have any boba recommendations, please lmk!). I love getting to know people; My mission this summer is to help you in any way possible to achieve your goals, so please feel free to reach out to chat about anything related or unrelated to this class :D

Alena Dickmann (she/her): adickm@cs
Teaching Assistant, Section AB

About: Hi! I'm a rising junior majoring in CS with a (potential) minor in Geography. My hobbies include playing the ukulele and video games - Stardew Valley and Genshin Impact are my favorites! 332 is my favorite CS course I've taken so far, and I'm super excited to be one of your TAs!

Arya GJ (he/him): agk8@cs
Teaching Assistant, Section AC

About: Hi everyone! I'm Arya and I'm from Bangalore, India though I'll be joining y'all from Fremont, CA. I've just finished my sophomore year. CSE 332 is the most interesting CS course I've taken yet and I am very excited to be TA for the first time. I am an avid sports fan, particularly football (soccer) and F1. I am a big music person, so definitely drop any suggestions. Feel free to reach out about anything. Happy summer quarter!

Joon Chong (he/him): joon333@cs
Teaching Assistant, Section AB

About: Hi everyone! I’m a junior majoring in computer science from Federal Way, WA. I am currently living in Seattle, around 10 minutes away from campus, and have lived in Washington throughout my whole life. I enjoy playing video games, watching movies, and doing spontaneous things with friends, like random boba trips! I like meeting new people so feel free to reach out about anything!

Peyton Rapo (he/him): peytor01@cs
Teaching Assistant, Section AC

About: Hi! I am a first-year computer science student from Mercer Island, WA. This will be my first time TAing, but I am very excited and can't wait to meet all of y'all. 332 is a very fun class so I hope you enjoy it just as much! My hobbies include running, reading, and playing guitar. I am a huge fan of Marvel and listening to music. Feel free to reach if you have any music or book recommendations or just want to talk about anything!

Rahul Misal (he/him): rmisal@cs
Teaching Assistant, Section AA

About: Hi, I'm a rising junior from Bellevue, WA. This is my first time as a TA, and I'm excited to meet all of you! Some of my hobbies include cooking, gardening, and playing video games.

Finn Johnson (he/him): finnj00@cs
Teaching Assistant, Section Recordings

About: Hi everyone! I’m from Bellingham, WA. I just finished my second year in CS. My hobbies include skiing, mountain biking, going on walks, and listening to music. I really enjoyed 332 and I’m looking forward to TAing it this quarter. Feel free to reach out to me about this course, music suggestions, or anything else!

Kimi Locke (she/her): klocke0@cs
Teaching Assistant, Section AA

About: Hi, I'm Kimi! :D I'm a rising junior in CS, and this is my first time TAing 332 (although I've TAed for 142/143 over the past year). Outside of TAing, I am a small group leader at Asian American Intervarsity, I enjoy playing board/card games, and I eat instant ramen too much for my own good. Looking forward to meeting you all this quarter!

Winston Jodjana (he/him): winj@cs
Teaching Assistant, Infrastructure

About: I grew up in Indonesia but came here 2 years ago to enter UW. I initially intended to do EE but after enjoying 142/3, here I am now. I've been TAing this course since last summer but will only be doing asynchronous background work this time. I enjoy playing video games and am currently very addicted to FFXIV.