- [6/29/20] Project 1 Checkpoint 1 survey is out Tuesday! [Gradescope]
- [6/29/20] Exercises 2 and 3 are out. [Assignments]
- [6/22/20] Welcome to CSE 332! [Syllabus]
Asking Questions & Getting Help
It is very important ot us that you succeed in CSE 332! Outside of lectures and sections there are several ways to
ask questions or engage with the staff:
- Visit office hours! This is the best place to get detailed, hands-on debugging help and to work with
other students. We love one-on-one time with students!
- Make a public post on Piazza for general questions and discussion that both staff and other
students can contribute to.
- Make a private post on Piazza or email cse332-staff for questions or issues you would prefer to discuss privately.
- Sign up for a 1-on-1 to talk about questions too extensive for office hours, personal issues, special
circumstances, or get advice from a staff member you are comfortable with.
- Send anonymous feeback to the instructor here. Your
course feedback is always appreciate and will be seriously considered.