Email Archive (both identical): [Lec A, Lec B]
- [2/14/19] EX09 and EX10, due Fri Feb 22 have been posted.
- [2/12/19] If possible, please bring your laptops to section this week. We plan on helping you with some parallel programming activities that you should find useful for the next set of parallel exercises. You may wish to go ahead and download the skeleton code posted here.
- [2/12/19] The 19wi midterm and a sample solution have been posted here.
- [2/12/19] Checkpoints cancelled for 2/12. Please submit the P2 checkpoint survey by 11:45pm Wed 2/13.
- [1/07/19] We will have one midterm exam (joint with both lecture sections) on Thursday Feb 7, 2019 at 5-6pm, in Guggenheim 220 and a final exam (joint with both lecture sections) Thursday March 21, 2019 at 12:30-2:20pm, in Kane 120. Contact the instructor immediately if you have a conflict with either of these times.
- [1/07/19] Welcome to CSE 332 19wi! [Syllabus] [Manifesto] [Partners]
Your first stop for most questions should be the
Piazza Message Board (remember not to post your program there). For questions
involving personal matters send email
at cs. Detailed debugging is best handled in office hours.
Hours Schedule can be found on the the Schedule
Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java 3rd Ed.,
Mark Allen Weiss,
Addison Wesley: 2011, ISBN: 0132576279
Code from the book
(We will also try to support the 2nd edition: Addison Wesley: 2007,
ISBN: 0-321-37013-9, Errata for 2nd edition
Code for the 2nd edition
The textbook is also available for 4 hour loan at
|| Anonymous Feedback