Email Archive (both identical): [Lec A, Lec B]
- [11/07/19] P3 has been released! EVERYONE (even if you want to
work with the same partner as on P2) must fill out this
one-question partners survey by 1:30pm TOMORROW, Fri 11/08.
If you want to be added to the partners pool then you also must fill
out this survey as well.
- [11/02/19] EX11, EX12, EX13 & EX14 DUE Fri Nov 15 have been posted. We recommend that you complete EX11 & EX12 by Fri 11/08.
- [10/28/19] The 19au midterm and a sample solution has been posted here.
- [9/25/19] Welcome to CSE 332 19au! [Syllabus] [Manifesto] [Partners]
- [9/25/19] We will have one midterm exam (joint with both lecture sections) on Friday Oct 25, 2019 at 3:30-4:30pm, in BAG 131 and a final exam (joint with both lecture sections) Thursday Dec 12, 2019 at 12:30-2:20pm, in KNE 130. Contact the instructor immediately if you have a conflict with either of these times.
Your first stop for most questions should be the
Piazza Message Board (remember not to post your program there). For questions
involving personal matters send email
at cs. Detailed debugging is best handled in office hours.
Hours Schedule can be found on the the Schedule
Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java 3rd Ed.,
Mark Allen Weiss,
Addison Wesley: 2011, ISBN: 0132576279
Code from the book
(We will also try to support the 2nd edition: Addison Wesley: 2007,
ISBN: 0-321-37013-9, Errata for 2nd edition
Code for the 2nd edition
The textbook is also available for 4 hour loan at
Please refer to university policies regarding
disability accommodations or
|| Anonymous Feedback