Email Archive (both identical): [Lec A, Lec B]
- [12/07/18] Our final exam will be held Thurs Dec 13, 12:30-2:20pm in Kane 130 (Map). More info here.
- [12/10/18] Office hours during exam week:
- Mon 12/10 11am-12pm Annie (3rd Floor breakout)
- Tues 12/11 1-3pm Annie (3rd Floor breakout)
- Wed 12/12 11am-12pm Ollin (3rd Floor breakout)
- Wed 12/12 2:30-4:30pm Ruth (CSE 460)
- Thurs 12/13 10:30-12 Kat (3rd Floor breakout)
- [9/26/18] We will have one midterm exam (joint with both lecture sections) on Friday October 26, 2018, at 4:30-5:30pm in ARC 147 and a final exam (joint with both lecture sections) Thursday Dec 13, 2018 at 12:30-2:20pm in KNE 130. Contact the instructor immediately if you have a conflict with either of these times.
- [9/26/18] Welcome to CSE 332 18au! [Syllabus] [Manifesto] [Partners]
Your first stop for most questions should be the
Piazza Message Board (remember not to post your program there). For questions
involving personal matters send email
at cs. Detailed debugging is best handled in office hours.
Hours Schedule can be found on the the Schedule
Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java 3rd Ed.,
Mark Allen Weiss,
Addison Wesley: 2011, ISBN: 0132576279
Code from the book
(We will also try to support the 2nd edition: Addison Wesley: 2007,
ISBN: 0-321-37013-9, Errata for 2nd edition
Code for the 2nd edition
The textbook is also available for 4 hour loan at
|| Anonymous Feedback