CSE 331: Staff

Instructor

Kevin Zatloukal profile pic

Kevin Zatloukal   he/him

Email: kevinz@cs.washington.edu

About: A professional programmer for almost 30 years. Kevin's Ph.D. thesis was on quantum algorithms. These days, he works on projects involving AI and programming languages.

Teaching Assistants

Adam Fuegmann profile pic

Adam Fuegmann   he/him

Email: afuegm25@cs.washington.edu

Section: BC 3:30-4:20 (SAV 139)

About: Hey everyone! I'm Adam, a senior in Computer Science. This is my fifth quarter teaching 331, and I can't wait for you all to see how awesome this class is! Outside of classes, you'll inevitably find me studying with friends in the Undergrad Commons at Gates. When I'm not studying, I like reading, playing some good ol' fashioned video games, and studying Japanese. Feel free to stop by OH whenever you'd like!!

Adina Tung profile pic

Adina Tung   she/her

Email: adinat@cs.washington.edu

Section: BD 12:30-1:20 (SAV 156) and BA 1:30-2:20 (SAV 130)

About: Coming soon...

Alex Zhang profile pic

Alex Zhang   he/him

Email: azhang7@cs.washington.edu

Section: BB 2:30-3:20 (THO 234)

About: Coming soon...

Ali Toghani profile pic

Ali Toghani   he/him

Email: at007@cs.washington.edu

Section: AE 12:30-1:20 (ECE 025)

About: Coming soon...

Antonio Ballesteros profile pic

Antonio Ballesteros   he/him

Email: antonio6@cs.washington.edu

Section: BC 3:30-4:20 (SAV 139)

About: Hi! My name is Antonio and I'm a third-year CS student. This is my second time as a TA, but first time for this class and teaching a section. When I'm not working or doing homework I like to go for walks/runs, watch TV shows or Movies, play video games, or read. I'm interested in Security and Programming Languages and I spent my last summer interning at Nvidia in the bay area. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to helping you all learn this quarter. :)

Edison Leung profile pic

Edison Leung   he/him

Email: edleung@cs.washington.edu

Section: AB 9:30-10:20 (ECE 025)

About: Hey everyone, I'm Edison! I am currently a senior in CS and this will be my 7th quarter TAing 331. I have lived most of my life in the Greater Seattle Area and love the spring weather over here. In my spare time, I like to snowboard and watch movies. Feel free to drop by my OH to talk about anything. I look forward to getting to know you all this quarter!

Jaela Field profile pic

Jaela Field   she/her

Email: jaelaf@cs.washington.edu

Section: AC 10:30-11:20 (SAV 131)

About: Hello, I'm Jaela! I'm SO excited to TA 331 again this quarter! (For the 10th time!) I am a BS/MS student and member of the PLSE lab. When I manage to find time away from campus, I love to cook, bake, and hike! Come visit me in OH or section; I would be so happy to help you learn in this really great course, or just chat :)

Katherine Leavitt profile pic

Katherine Leavitt   she/her

Email: kel33@cs.washington.edu

Section: AC 10:30-11:20 (SAV 131)

About: Hi! I'm Katherine (she/her). I'm a fourth-year CS student. I grew up in the Seattle area and I love the nature and the culture here! Outside of school, you'll find me rock climbing, skiing, cooking, or riding public transit :)))

Katherine Murphy profile pic

Katherine Murphy   she/her

Email: kate2001@cs.washington.edu

Section: AD 11:30-12:20 (LOW 101)

About: Hello everyone! I'm a BS/MS student and this will be my 14th quarter TAing 331, so if you can't tell ... I reallyyy like this class. :) In my free time, I enjoy skiing, baking, and spending time with my puppy, Izzy. I look forward to meeting you all this quarter, and cannot wait to see you in my OH or section! Feel free to stop by to ask questions or just to chat!

Omar Abdel Aziz profile pic

Omar Abdel Aziz   he/him

Email: oaziz05@uw.edu

Section: BA 1:30-2:20 (SAV 130)

About: Hi! I’m Omar, a junior in the Allen School. Super excited to be TAing 331 for the first time, looking forward to meeting everyone. When I’m not locked in, I like to play soccer and go on hikes! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!