- [3/11] Bandes TA Award nominations: Did you have an awesome TA this quarter? Nominate him/her for our department's prestigious Bob Bandes Memorial Outstanding TA Award.
- [3/11] We will hold a review session for the final on Monday 3/16 4:30 - 6:30 in GUG 220. Check it out!
- [3/4] We expect to hire a few new TAs for spring 14x courses. You can find more information here and the application here. The application will close on Saturday 3/7 at noon.
- [3/4] Office hours are cancelled 3/4 - 3/6 as Adam and Allison are at a conference.
- [2/10] The IPL will be closed on Saturday 2/14, Sunday 2/15 and Monday 2/16.
- [2/6] We will hold a review session for the midterm on Tuesday 2/10 at 4:30 in GUG 220. Check it out!
- [2/6] We would like to know why you are taking this class. Please fill out this survey and let us know
- [2/4] Fill out this survey to let us know if you need a left handed desk for the midterm. The survey closes at 5pm on Friday 2/6.
- [1/26] Due to network outages, the Homework 2 late cut-off is extended to Monday 1/26 11:30pm. Also, everyone has been given one extra late day.
- [1/14] Allison's 1:30 office hour today is canceled and moved to Friday. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- [1/13] Quiz section room change: section BR has moved to THO 134.
- [1/8] We will be holding a review session for 142 material on Friday 1/9 at 5pm in EEB 105
- [1/6] Quiz section room changes: section AM moved to SAV 138; section AO moved to MGH 238.
- [1/3] Always double-check your quiz section classroom location on MyUW, especially during the first weeks of the quarter. Room changes can occur--sometimes at the last minute.
Welcome to CSE 143! Autumn quarter begins Monday, January 5th. In the mean time, you may want to review the syllabus and buy the textbook.