- Monday, January 6: Winter quarter begins
- Monday, January 20: No class - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Friday, February 14: Midterm Exam, 5:45-7:00pm
- Monday, February 17: No class - Presidents Day
- Wednesday, March 18: Final Exam, 12:30-2:20pm
Feedback to the course staff is always welcome! You can email your TA or Brett or submit anonymous feedback using this form.
- [02-27] The first version of bigdata.txt has been posted for Assignment 7. This file will be updated as more people take the personality test.
- [02-26] Assignment 7 has been posted. Take the Personality Test to have your results included in the test file.
- [02-10] Seating assignments for the midterm exam have been posted on the exams page. Please review these before the exam and know your room and seat when you arrive.
- [02-10] TAs have created video walkthroughs of the sample midterm problems to help you prepare for the exam!
- [02-07] The IPL will be CLOSED beginning at 4:30pm on Friday, February 14 through Thursday, February 20, and will have single staffing on Friday, February 21. Regular hours and staffing will resume on Saturday, February 22.
- [02-06] The TAs will hold an optional review session for the midterm exam on Wednesday, February 12 at 4:30pm in GUG 220. TAs will also be available to assist with review problems during lecture times on Friday, February 14.
- [02-06] Details and review materials for the midterm exam have been posted on the exams page.
- [01-17] Brett's office hours for the quarter will be Tuesdays 2:00-3:30pm and Wednesdays 4:00-5:30pm. No appointment is necessary for office hours.
- [01-15] Exam dates have now been confirmed. The midterm exam will take place Friday, February 14, from 5:45-7:00pm The final exam will be held on Wednesday, March 18 from 12:30-2:20pm. Details, including links to request an alternate date/time, are on the exams page.
- [01-13] The first section homework has been posted and is due in section this Thursday (1/16).
- [01-10] The IPL will open for the quarter at 12:30pm today. The full schedule can be viewed here.
- [01-06] Please fill out the course survey.
- [01-06] Check out this great list of resources to help you in CSE142, compiled by one of our TAs!
- [01-06] IMPORTANT: Always double-check your quiz section classroom location on MyUW BEFORE attending your first section on Thursday. Room changes can occur during the first week of the quarter, sometimes at the last minute.
- [01-06] Welcome to CSE 142!
- Contact email@example.com with any registration questions/problems.