CSE333: Systems Programming
Catalog Description: Includes substantial programming experience in languages that expose machine characteristics and low-level data representation (e.g., C and C++); explicit memory management; interacting with operating-system services; and cache-aware programming. Prerequisite: CSE 351.Prerequisites: CSE 351
- This course contributes to the following ABET outcomes:
- (a) an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- (c) an ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
- (e) an ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- (k) an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools
Portions of the CSE333 web may be reprinted or adapted for academic nonprofit purposes, providing the source is accurately quoted and duly creditied. The CSE333 Web: © 1993-2019, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Univerity of Washington. Administrative information on CSE333 (authentication required).