- [7-23] Seating assignments for the midterm are now posted here:
Please make sure to get to class early to find your seat on time.
- [7-21] There will be a Midterm review session at 2:30 this Thursday, July 24th in EEB 105.
- [7-16] TA Grant Magdanz and I will be running an optional session on Encryption and Cryptography tomorrow, Thursday July 17th at 1:30 in MOR 220.
- [7-7] I will be running an optional session on Computability (what kinds of problems can be solved) and Complexity (how hard these problems are to solve) this Thursday, July 10 at 1:30 in EEB 045.
- [7-2] Quiz section room change: CSE 142 AA has moved (again) and will now meet in room DEM 104.
- [6-21] Welcome to CSE 142!