- [08-01] The creative components for HW1 - 3 have been posted. Take a look at your creative extra verses, Ascii Art, and Doodles. They're beautiful!
- [7-30] Please fill out this mid-quarter evaluation survey to let us know how we're doing! It's anonymous and should only take about 5 minutes to complete.
- [7-30] There will be an optional session on Python run by CSE 143 instructor, Kevin Quinn, this Thursday, July 31st in EEB 045 at 2:30. Python is a very popular scripting language and uses a lot of the same concepts that you're learning right now in Java!
- [7-28] Midterm scores are now posted. Visit the exams page to view solutions, stats and how to get a regrade for the exam.
- [7-23] Seating assignments for the midterm are now posted here:
Please make sure to get to class early to find your seat on time.
- [7-21] There will be a Midterm review session at 2:30 this Thursday, July 24th in EEB 105.
- [7-16] TA Grant Magdanz and I will be running an optional session on Encryption and Cryptography tomorrow, Thursday July 17th at 1:30 in MOR 220.
- [7-7] I will be running an optional session on Computability (what kinds of problems can be solved) and Complexity (how hard these problems are to solve) this Thursday, July 10 at 1:30 in EEB 045.
- [7-2] Quiz section room change: CSE 142 AA has moved (again) and will now meet in room DEM 104.
- [6-21] Welcome to CSE 142!