Email List, CSEP505 Winter 2009
- The course email list is csep505a_wi09 followed by the at sign and
- Everyone in the course and the course staff are subscribed to the
- You may ask questions of general interest to the list or
directly to the course staff, which can be reached en masse at
csep505staff followed by the at sign and cs.washington.edu.
- You will be automatically subscribed within 24 hours of
registering for the course with your UW @u (not your CSE) netID.
- You need to receive and read messages sent by the course
staff to the list.
- If your @u account is not a good
address for getting course email, you can change it as follows:
- Go to http://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/csep505a_wi09
- Click the "Log In" button in the big red UW Community box and
enter your credentials.
- (Somewhat unintuitively,) click the "Unsubscribe or edit
options" button near the bottom of the page. Then enter your
desired email address, etc. Changes take effect immediately.
- You can view list archives at https://mailman.u.washington.edu/mailman/private/csep505a_wi09/.
- More information on UW mailing lists is at http://www.washington.edu/computing/mailman/.