Homework 0, CSEP505 Spring 2006
Worth zero (0) points
In an email to the course instructor (see the course homepage for his
email address), answer a subset of the following questions. The more
questions you answer, the better.
- What is your name? What do you want me to call you?
- Have you taken a
programming-language course before? In 100 words or less, what was it
- What programming languages do you
know well enough to follow an example in? Have you ever used a
language with higher-order functions?
- What do you do during the day on
- What do you do on weekends?
- Why are you taking P505?
- Have you read the syllabus? What
do you think of the course goals?
- What concerns do you have about the class?
- What is something about you I
probably would never know without reading the answer to this question?
- Anything else?