Paths 2 and 3 print out a string
- Each path has frequency 114, the exact number of strings predicted by our model
Paths 1 and 7 print out the characters in a string
- Each path executes 2358 times
Paths 4 and 5 with the large and unusual frequencies of 24931 and 39652?
- Path 4 skips over n sub-strings in the large string
- Every time a sub-string is printed, a linear search through the text string is done to find the string
- Path 5 linearly scans — for each character to be printed — the string that encodes the character translation to find the character that matches the current character to be printed