Each project presentation should take 5-7 minutes, and can either be prerecorded or presented live on our Zoom call. The presentation should cover:
- Motivation or domain of interest for the project
- Description of prior work in the space, or most relevant related work.
- How this project fits in that space
- Proposed directions of inquiry: is the primary missing piece modeling, missing experimental evidence, theoretical understanding, or something else?
- Describing any premilinary result(s) along these lines, if this progress has been made.
and will take place between 3 and 4:20 on either Monday March 16 or Wednesday the 18th. Decision will be made shortly on this front.
Please also submit a 2-3 page summary, covering the same material,
with a particular focus on:
- Experimental Setup (if the work was experimental)
- A close comparison between RW and the particular contributions
- Any relevant code/datasets.
and must be turned in by March 20, here. This should make it possible to form a team, please let me know if it doesn't work!