logo University of Washington Department of Computer Science & Engineering
 CSE 599E Accommodations
  CSE Home  About Us    Search    Contact Info 

 Main Page
 Group Project
Class Resources
 Discussion Board
 Web Resources

Requesting academic accommodations

If you require academic accommodations due to a disability, please contact Disabled Student Services, 448 Schmitz, 543-8924 (V/TTY). They will give you a letter requesting academic accommodations. Please present the letter to the instructor and we will make the accommodations you need for class.

CSE logo Department of Computer Science & Engineering
University of Washington
Box 352350
Seattle, WA  98195-2350
(206) 543-1695 voice, (206) 543-2969 FAX
[comments to rao@cs.washington.edu]