Seminar on Analysis of Algorithms

From: Richard Ladner (ladner@cs.washington.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 10:00:33 PST

    There is a workshop, June 14-18, 2004 in Berkeley Math Sciences Research Institute on Analysis of Algorithms with keynote speakers Diaconis, Flajolet, Karp, and Knuth.

    I believe there is some funding for students to participate.

    http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spa/aofa04.html

    Let me know if you are interested in going and I look into the funding.

    Richard