Theorist's Toolkit heads up

From: Paul Beame (beame@cs.washington.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 14:38:37 PST

    Today's seminar skipped many of the details and much faster than we intend the
    talks to be this quarter.

    We didn't have enough time to really digest what is going on. (There a bunch
    of the interesting applications).

    Next week's talk will redo the pairwise independent constructions from scratch
    (as well as give more constructions and useful properties with pairwise
    independence) and discuss the other applications that Ashish referred to in
    his talk announcement.

    Paul