CSE590Y: Security Seminar
CSE 503, 3:30pm, Wednesdays.
- Oct 10: Stuart Maclean (Applied Physics Lab, UW). Title: "Advances in Dynamic Program Analysis". Abstract: Dynamic program analysis is often used to better understand the behavior of software samples, and is used extensively in malware sandboxing labs. We'll provide an overview of dynamic program analysis, highlighting some new tools and techniques developed by researchers at APL/UW.
- Oct 17: No seminar; CCS.
- Oct 24: No seminar; Affiliates.
- Oct 31: Miro: Deanonymizing Mobility Traces: Using Social Network as a Side-Channel.
- Nov 7: Justin: Knowing Your Enemy: Understanding and Detecting Malicious Web Advertising.
- Nov 14: No seminar; Oakland deadline.
- Nov 21: No seminar; Thanksgiving.
- Nov 28: Adam: CensorSpoofer: Asymmetric Communication using IP Spoofing for Censorship-Resistant Web Browsing.
- Dec 5: Karl: Manufacturing Compromise: The Emergence of Exploit-as-a-Service.