CSE590W: Accessibility Research Seminar
Welcome. Web content is forthcoming for Winter, 2018. Please visit here for basic course information and links to the webs for earlier quarters.
Time and Place
- Winter 2017
- Thursdays, 10:30 - 11:20
- CSE 203
OrganizationEach week a student will take the lead in presenting their research. If appropriate, the student may also assign a short reading relating to their research.
Students who do not wish to present may register for the 1 credit version of the class. Those presenting should register for the 2 credit version of the class.
- Jan 11, 2018 - Annuska Zolyomi, talking about eTextiles and Accesibility
- Jan 18, 2018 - Canceled
- Jan 25, 2018 - Discussion of Fundraising Opportunity
- Feb 1, 2018 - Dhruv Jain: Design of Augmented Reality Captioning
- Feb 8, 2018 - Xiaoyi Zhang: Methods for Robust Runtime Repair of Mobile Application Accessibility
- Feb 15, 2018 - Annie Ross: Assessing mobile app Accessibility
- Feb 22, 2018 - Dawn Sakaguchi-Tang: Understanding Design Opportunities for Couples Living with Aphasia
- Mar 1, 2018 - Attend the "AI in the Public Sector Panel: Tool for Inclusion or Exclusion?" event being co-sponsored by the Allen School and the Taskar Center. Thursday at 10:30am (NOT 10am) in CSE Gates Commons
- Mar 8, 2018 - Laura Vonessen: Reactions to lightweight course-related accessibility training for CS faculty