15:46:09 From Wouter Meuleman to Everyone: Which is a bit of a missed opportunity, perhaps! 15:46:23 From Wouter Meuleman to Everyone: Given all of the elaborate modeling they do 15:47:15 From Sara Mostafavi to Everyone: With the B-spline step, my guess is that they want to exploit spatial smoothness (in bp activation) to reduce number of parameters. 15:48:30 From Sara Mostafavi to Everyone: (Thanks Larry, also if you can repeat some of the questions it would help virtual audience :)) 15:49:01 From Walter L Ruzzo to Sara Mostafavi(Direct Message): I'll try. can you hear me clearly? 15:49:25 From Sara Mostafavi to Walter L Ruzzo(Direct Message): yes 16:02:25 From Wouter Meuleman to Everyone: So I guess when they say. ‘Positive’ or ‘negative’, they rather mean ‘increased’ and ‘decreased’ 16:13:18 From Wouter Meuleman to Everyone: This also comes back to them using binarized peak data, instead of more continuous genomic data. 16:14:38 From Wouter Meuleman to Everyone: Is it perhaps an intrinsic property of the cistrome db? 16:23:20 From Maurice Montag to Everyone: thanks!