CSE/EE 576 Computer Vision Spring 2011
The final project is a roughly 4-week effort including design, coding,
and writing the report. The project should be chosen from the list
below, with possible modifications to include your interest. Any
modification must be approved by email in advance.
Possible project choices:
based image retrieval
Tracking moving objects
Propose your own project that has a similar amount of work
1. Send an email to Linda
(firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday,
2. Send a status report to Bilge
by Wednesday, May 25, 2011 1.30pm
stating your progress so far on the project.
- the name(s) of the student(s) in your group (1-2 students in a
- your project choice
- modification that you would like to make on the project
3. The project is due Monday, June 6,
- We will have oral reports on the
project on that day from
2.30-4.30pm. You will
need to send Linda your
presentation powerpoint slides by Monday,
June 6 at 10:30am so that
she can copy your slides to her laptop.
- Your written report and source code are also due on Monday, June
6, 2011 at 11:59pm. Send your files to Bilge
Download the final project report template here. You are free to add more
sections to your report, but the basic sections should be there.
Download the grading guidelines here.
(Possibly) Useful code for projects 2 and 3