General Computer Vision Textbooks
Vision: A Modern Approach by D. A. Forsyth and J.
Ponce, Prentice Hall, 2002.
Vision, by L. G. Shapiro and G. C. Stockman, Prentice Hall, 2001.
- The Computer Image, by A. Watt, Addison-Wesley, 1998.
- Image Processing, Analysis, and Machine Vision, M. Sonka, V. Hlavac
and R. Boyle, Brooks/Cole Publishing, 1999.
- Introductory Techniques for 3-D Computer Vision, E. Trucco and A.
- Machine Vision, R. Jain, R. Kasturi, and B. G. Schunck,
- A Guided Tour of Computer Vision, by V. S. Nalwa, Addison-Wesley,
- Three-Dimensional Computer Vision, by O. Faugeras, MIT Press, 1993.
Other texts used in this course (supplemental)
- Principles of Digital Image Synthesis, by A. Glassner, Morgan
- Neural Networks for Pattern Recognition, by C. Bishop, Oxford
University Press, 1998.