"Die Augen Essen mit"
or
"Feast your eyes on these puppies!"

Here are some panoramas of my favorite spots in Seattle. Enjoy!
(Click on the images below to load the Panorama viewer - you need a Java Enabled browser to get things rolling!)

Sample Panorama
Nothing fancy here, just stitched together the four sample images to test the program out.
Handheld Panorama
This panorama was taken at Volunteer Park near my apartment. I didn't use a tripod for this sequence
I did try to use the stitch-assist mode on the Canon Powershot A10 I was using.
The lighting is horrible - damn those cloudy Seattle days. Next time I'll adjust the exposure settings more appropriately.
Troll Panorama
Ah yes, my good ol' friend the VW Troll over in Fremont. That crazy cat Adrien is playing a trick on me!
Hiding behind the pillar while pretending to be caught in the grips of Troll.
This sequence was taken using a tripod, so the alignment was much better. I had to tweak a couple of the
photos in Photoshop to compensate for some poor lighting under the Aurora Bridge.
Kid Eye View Panorama
Last, but not least, is a 720 degree panorama I shot at a playground near the Woodland Park Zoo.
I think we all wish we could be kids again when our only cares in the world were playing outside on sunny days!
There is considerable ghosting - I guess it was crazy to think kids would stand still long enough for me to capture the panorama.
The Lucas Kanade solver still seemed to find good alignment amongst the images without any post-processing in Photoshop.

This page was created by Ben Stewart as part of a CSE576 class project.
If ya steal these photos, give me credit sucka!