Winter Quarter 2001
Graphics Instructional Lab Guide
Rules For Sieg 228
- The machines in Sieg 228 are primarily for the use of cse457
and cse557 students working on assignments for those courses.
If you are not a graphics student, or not working on the course,
you may use the machines in Sieg 228, but must give up
your machine if someone needs it for the course.
- No Food or Drinks in the Lab -- EVER!
- If for some reason, you get hung, mail
support@cs. They will take care
of this for you.
- Be courteous when playing games or viewing demos: keep a low volume,
or use headphones.
- If you need to leave your workstation for a few minutes, lock your
screen. You can lock your screen by selecting "Lock Workstation..."
from the dialog box that pops up when you type control-alt-delete.
- If you're planning to be away from your screen for longer than 20
minutes, log out.
- Feel free to open the windows if it gets hot, but if you are the last one
to leave the lab, make sure they are closed. Equipment has been
stolen from the first and second floors of Sieg because of open windows.
- The lab has copies of course reference material, including textbooks
OpenGL reference texts. These may not leave the lab, and please return
them to the bookshelf when you are done using them.