CSE 551 Project Demos Schedule
Tuesday, June 5th
- 9:30am-10:00am: Krishna, Peer-to-peer file sharing
measurements. Sieg 323B.
- 10:30am-11:00am: Kaustubh, A Reference Monitor for
one.world. Sieg 323B.
- 11:00am-11:30am: Gerome and Ashish, Personal archival web
search engine. Sieg 323B.
- 11:30am-noon: Nan, Tao, and Li, Collaborative-Filtering Style
Web Performance Measurements. GRAIL lab (Sieg 322)
- noon-12:30pm: Kenneth and Justin, Analysis of Stream Merging
for Media-on-Demand. Sieg 323B.
- 12:30pm-1:00pm: Brett, Jia-Chi, Gary, and Karen. A Distributed
Multi-Display OpenGL System. GRAIL lab (Sieg 322)
Thursday, June 7th
- 10:00am-10:30am: Gidon and Bill, Application-level protocol for
image transfer. Chateau 104.
- 10:30am-11:00am: Rady and Xiaodong, General purpose reliable
group communication support for ad-hoc/peer-to-peer mode
operation of 802.11 networks. Sieg 323B.
- 11:00am-11:30am: Marianne and Julie, Training the File System
with Performance Macros. Sieg 428.
- 11:30am-noon: Vijay. Design and Implementation of Basic Task
Scheduling, Memory Protection, and Remote Message Passing
Facility on the MAPCA processor. EE/CSE 407.
- noon-12:30pm: Maya and Dave, Piazza. Sieg 222.
- 12:30pm-1:00pm: Pradeep Shenoy, A Query Language Approach to
Customizable, Directed Web Crawling. Sieg 223.