CSE 544 - Winter 2009
- 23 Mar 09: The final exam solution has been posted (here is the blank copy for reference).
- 22 Feb 09: Final project presentation guidelines have been posted
- 8 Feb 09: Practice final exam: without solution and with solution.
- 8 Feb 09: The class schedule has been updated to reflect the following changes:
- The final exam will now be during the last lecture.
- The project presentations will now take place on Monday and Thursday of finals week. Each team will be able to pick the day that works better for them.
- Final project reports are due on Friday of finals week at 9:30am by email.
- Replaced the lecture on distributed query optimization with a lecture on databases as a service. Shifted some lectures to ensure a logical flow of topics. We will briefly discuss distributed query optimization as part of one of the other lectures.
- 8 Feb 09: HW3 has been released. This assignment includes extra credit and a Yahoo-sponsored contest - whether you participate in the contest or not we recommend that you start early!
Click here to see older announcements.
- Time: Monday and Wednesday 10:30am-11:50am.
Staff and Office Hours
- Email: magda@cs
- Office hours: By appointment.
- Location: CSE 550
Teaching Assistant: Evan Welbourne
- Email: evan@cs
- Office hours: Monday 12pm-1pm, Wednesday 9:30am - 10:30am or by appointment.
- Location: CSE 405