CSE521 - Links and Resources
Lecture Notes on Approximation Algorithms, Spring 1998. IBM
Research Report RC 21273, September 1998 that you can find on this page.
Randomized Graph Algorithms
- A New Approach to the Minimum Cut
Problem, Karger and Stein, 1996.
- A Randomized Linear-Time Algorithm to
Find Minimum Spanning Trees, Karger, Klein, and Tarjan, 1995.
- Randomization in Graph
Optimization Problems: A Survey, David Karger, 1998.
- David Karger's thesis: Random Sampling
in Graph Optimization Problems.
- David Karger's homepage and publications.
- Backwards Analysis of Randomized
Geometric Algorithms, Raimund Seidel, 1992
- Size-Estimation Framework with
Applications to Transitive Closure and Reachability, Edith Cohen,
Computer Science & Engineering|
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-2350
(206) 543-1695 voice, (206) 543-2969 FAX
[comments to nchernia]