CSE481C: Capstone Software - Robotics
Description: Robotics capstone. Five credits.Prerequisites: Senior standing in CSE or permission of the instructor.
- This course contributes to the following ABET outcomes:
- (1) an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics
- (2) an ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, , and economic factors
- (3) an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- (4) an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
- (5) an ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives
- (6) an ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
- (7) an ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies
Portions of the CSE481C web may be reprinted or adapted for academic nonprofit purposes, providing the source is accurately quoted and duly creditied. The CSE481C Web: © 1993-2021, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Univerity of Washington. Administrative information on CSE481C (authentication required).