How to use the Light Cove
- Download the original Light Cove scene, or the faster version (The original Light Cove takes twice as long to render but looks better).
- Open your model file.
- Import the Light Cove file into your model file by Selecting File > Import.
- Select Panel > Perspective > render_camera. This is so that you'll view your model through the camera lens that comes with the Light Cove.
- Move your model so that it is centered on the display turntable.
- From the Render Globals Window, Set Image format to .jpg, Resolution to Custom (width=800 height=600), and Anti-aliasing Quality to Production Quality. Enable Raytracing if your model involves reflections.