Lab Usage Policy
- No food or drink is allowed in the lab. (Bottled water is okay if
you keep it in your bag, away from the machines.)
- Books, videos, and equipment may not be removed from the lab for any
length of time without explicit permission from the instructor. (If
you'd like to photocopy something from the lab, you must ask a TA.)
- Unfortunately, the walls are pretty thin. If you want to listen to
music, you have to use headphones.
- Be respectful of other people trying to work. Try to keep the phone
free. Don't use it for personal calls. There's a payphone in the
- Never give your keycode or password to anyone else. If you forget
yours, ask a TA for help.
- Students working on their assignments have priority over students
reading email or browsing the web. Try to keep unrelated work to