CSE 459 Grading Guidelines
Grades are broken down as follows:
- 9% Assignment 1 - Bouncing Ball Basics
- 9% Assignment 2 - Bouncing Ball Obstacle Course
- 9% Assignment 3 - Posing and Forward Jump
- 9% Assignment 4 - Basic Mechanics
- 9% Assignment 5 - Forward Jump Breakdowns and Polish
- 9% Assignment 6 - Basic Walk Cycle
- 9% Assignment 7 - Sit Layout and Facial Expressions
- 9% Assignment 8 - Sit Extremes and Breakdowns
- 9% Assignment 9 - Sit Breakdowns and Polish
- 9% Assignment 10 - Production Work
- 10% - Participation and Attendance
Late work policy:
It is assumed that your work will be on time. Incomplete work will be turned in on time so that it can be evaluated with everyone else.
Under some rare and extenuating circumstances, the staff may decide to grade revised projects. Under these circumstances, there will be a 0.5 deduction every day the project is late. After three days, it will be up to the staff to decide whether or not the project will be graded.
This breakdown is subject to change as a whole and is adjustable on a per-student basis in exceptional cases.