Software engineering goes beyond software development. It includes
processes from defining a product to shipping and maintaining that
product. As well as requiring strong technical skills, a good software
engineer requires strong teamwork and communication skills. Get ready
to learn software engineering principles first hand, ship product,
and survive to do it again!
Michael Ernst, room CSE 538 (calendar)
Martin Kellogg (calendar)
Rashmi Mudduluru (calendar)
Zhen Zhang (calendar)
- Office hours: see the schedule,
or make an appointment at another time (see our calendars).
- Time and Location: MWF 12:30-1:20 in MOR 220; TuTh 9:30-10:20, room varies; see schedule
- Discussion board
- Reaches the staff and the class.
- Contact the staff. Use this instead of emailing just one staff member.
- Anonymous feedback
- Contact the staff anonymously. (This does not allow us to
provide you with explanations nor ask you for clarifications.)
- Assignment turn-in and grade database.
To ensure that you receive a notification every time you are given feedback on your submissions,
go to canvas and select the Account tab. Under Course Activities, there should be
a row titled Submission Comment. Make sure you have selected the check mark in this row.