The CSE 403 project will be the MIT 6.170, Spring 2004 Project. The project is as defined in the
MIT Project Description
subject to the following amendments.
March 30, 2005
There will be no design contest
- Preliminary Design, April 15, 2005
- Preliminary Release, May 6, 2005
- Test Plan, May 20, 2005
- Design Critique, June 1
- Final Release, June 1
Groups may choose to develop in either C# or Java.
Groups are expected to use CVS for source control, and Bugzilla for bug tracking.
April 11, 2005
April 18, 2005
- As noted in the revised spec & design deliverables document, the basic
functionality is what the 'Gizmoball Overview' section of the MIT spec describes. You can safely ignore all
other sections of the MIT document. However, each team needs to propose, design, and implement additional features
that make your game a richer experience. This will involve creativity, so you are going to decide what to do and how.
- A list of deliverables for the preliminary release phase will appear here shortly.
May 02, 2005
- The list of deliverables for the May 06 preliminary release is available