Monday, July 22, 2002
- Our team met in 329 to work on adding unit / acceptance tests to the code base.
- I noticed that the Unit Test results are not showing up on website.
I'll have to talk to David about this tomorrow and see if our tests are
even being run.
I added some dummy unit tests into the CVS for my group to
work on and then focused on acceptances test for the DispatcherUI and
CabConsole, but had some difficulty with it as I'm not super familiar
with Swing. As a result I still have some work to do on the UI tests
before I feel comfortable submitting to the CVS.
Created the Scheduler interface and put it in the CVS. He might
have a change or two to make before Tuesday, but it's most likely
Worked on the CabConsoleUI test.
Worked on the CustomerQueue unit test.
Worked on the Customer unit test.
The Mikam Tribe discussed the interface for the model. We have come up with a list of interface methods, which is now listed on the internal website.
- Problems and suggestions
I would appreciate it if the other teams looked at the list and made suggestions as to what else they think they will need. If there are any questions on why the Mikam Tribe made any decisions, please e-mail me at email@example.com.
- We are in the process of choosing technology for the data store. We are
currently waiting for a response from support to determine if there is a
system already installed in the labs.
- We are going to produce a preliminary interface for the data store during
our meeting on Monday. We will then post this on the website and
communicate with other teams to finalize the interface.
- We haven't run into any significant problems so far.
- We worked on interface for the Cab Console, it will be up until Tuesday.