- You only need to print the modified C++ implementation, with your changes
highlighted with highlighter pen.
- Write a brief description of what eventualities your test cases tested.
It is not necessary to list the print out of your test cases or the output
from these cases; a paragraph of text is sufficient.
- To save paper, please use
enscript to print double sided.
Sieg 329 and 232 both have HP LaserJet 4 printers capable of printing double
setenv PRINTER ps329 (or ps232)
enscript -2r -G -SDuplex=DuplexNoTumble file1 file2 etc
-G option give "gauddy" output, including file name and
-SDuplex=DuplexNoTumble option produces double
sided output on printers such as
- Include the header page (the one with your username on it) to the front
of the printout, and write your real name at the top. If this printout
includes your partner(s), write each of their real names and usernames too.
- Align the layout pages such that the top is on the left. Hole punch
and staple that left side so that the code can be easily read from the top of
an even page to the bottom of an odd page.